The Barry Farm Family Support Center provides case management to families in the New Communities Initiative, Computer Lab for all residents living in Barry Farm to access job opportunities and educational resources, as well as the Men and Boys program.
The goal of this Family Support Center is to provide residents with services that will lead to self – sufficiency.
- Household assessment(each member of the family has assessment)
- Development of household self – sufficiency plans
- Employment referrals
- Substance abuse treatment referrals
- Credit score and referrals for credit repair/budgeting classes
- Food and transportation assistance
- Referrals for mental health