Intake/Information and Referral
Accessing Our Services
- To access our services you must be a Ward 8 resident. If you are not a Ward 8 resident, we can refer you to another Collaborative that provides services to the area where you reside.
- Our services are catered to empowering and sustaining the family; therefore, our first obligation is to people with children. If you do not have children, we will refer you to another program.
Information required to process intake:
- Picture ID (self)
- Proof of income (3 current pay stubs or statements of income)
- Rent receipts or lease
- Social Security Cards (self and children)
- Birth Certificates (children)
- Proof of need
- Court papers
- Eviction notices
- Disconnection notice (electric/gas)
- Fire Department Reports
- Police Reports
- Hospital Reports
- An Intake Specialist will interview you in person or by telephone.
- If deemed necessary, an intake form will be completed.
- Your case will be evaluated and forwarded to one of our family support centers nearest to your home.
- Your case will be assigned to a Family Support Worker, by the Director of that center.
- The Family Support Worker will notify you and arrange for an office or home visit with you and begin providing you and your family with the services needed to address your situation.